February 15, 2019
Post date: Feb 15, 2019 9:21:02 PM
- Congratulations to our Boys Basketball team for the win over Greene Co. 55-46. Also, congrats to the Girls basketball team for their effort in the tournament.
- The Boys basketball team will play tonight in the championship game against Lawrence Co. at Poplarville at 8:30. Come out and join us.
- Make – Up – Day – Monday, February 18, 2019.
- Tomorrow we will have Baseball at Hattiesburg and Softball here for a jamboree. Come join us. It starts at 9:00 a.m.
- Our Positive Paw winner for this week is Teel Garcia. Congratulations!
Second block announcements:
Yearbooks are on sale until Feb. 15th. Yearbooks are $60.00 and may be purchased at lunch in the cafeteria.
FCAHS has scheduled a FAFSA Day on February 28. Trained college representatives will provide free, confidential, one-on-one assistance in applying for college financial aid. To participate in the FAFSA Day, the student or parent MUST sign up for a 30- minute appointment. To sign up, please contact Melissa Graham at her office in room T7 of the Technical Building.
Cheer tryouts will be held February 23rd. Cheer packets can be picked up in the front office or the principal’s office. Packets are due by Feb. 15th to Mrs. Burge.
FFA members are selling strawberries until Feb. 21st. One full flat contains 8 quarts and cost $25.00. Half flats are $15.00. Berries will be available for pick up in March. See an FFA member to place your order.
Attention Seniors! If you completed a two year CTE program, have an 18 or higher on the ACT and are interested in being a Tech Master graduate, see Mrs. Graham in T7. Tech Master community service logs are due by March 22.