Forrest County Agricultural High School was created in 1911 by an act of the Mississippi Legislation as an agricultural boarding school located on 320 acres of donated landed. Students from across Mississippi, the United States and several foreign countries have been educated here. In 1996, the school was listed as a Mississippi landmark by the historical society.
Today, FCAHS serves students in grades 9 through 12. We provide all of the offerings of a larger metropolitan city school in a small educational setting. It is our belief that all students can meet high standards for rigorous academic work. With that in mind, we offer advanced academic coursework as well as advisory services that support students at all levels of academic progress.
News & Celebrations