Administration: Contact Us
Forrest County Agricultural High School
215 Old Highway 49 E
Brooklyn, MS 39425
Our mission is to provide an educational environment in which the students have the opportunity to achieve academic success as well as receive vocational/technical training so that they develop physical and emotional well-being and become responsible, productive citizens.
- Education is an interactive partnership among family, schools, students, and a multi-cultural community.
- Students must be provided a learning environment that is safe, supportive, and diverse.
- Students are expected to learn and to demonstrate attributes of good citizenship.
- Education must provide students with skills for life-long learning.
- Students will be encouraged to reach their highest potential through a variety of experiences.
- Problem solving and creativity are important attributes in the educational process.