Fall 2018-2019 Timeline for Seniors and their Parents/Guardians:
- Fall College Campus Visits - Make an appointment with academic advisor/counselor at your college of choice. Request a transcript-in-progress from your counselor for your appointment. Consider taking a campus tour as part of your appointment.
- Admissions Applications - December application deadline for most universities and December 2017 ACT scores are the last scores accepted for scholarships offered from a university.
- FAFSA (Free Application For Student Aid) and MS Financial Aid applications are open October 1.
- Career Technical Program applications for Fall 2018 have varied deadlines in early Spring and some are very competitive.
- Pay close attention to SCHOLARSHIP DEADLINES.